Established in 2006 by Stan Fulton to honor outstanding faculty achievement and/or for recruiting and retaining distinguished faculty in the College of Business. The intent of the Chair is to enhance the University’s leadership, reputation, academic programs, outreach, and/or research in any of the fields and/or disciplines represented in the College. May be awarded to an Associate or Full Professor in any of the College’s academic departments who meets all or some of the following qualifications:
- Has made outstanding research, teaching, and/or public service contributions that are widely recognized regionally, nationally, or internationally, as appropriate.
- Has made significant contributions in his/her field of study.
- Is an active and contributing member in the New Mexico State University system, and in community or professional organizations.
- Has shown a history of and has the expertise necessary for mentoring junior faculty in the College in the pursuit of activities relevant to the college’s mission.
See also the College of Business Stan Fulton Research Award honorees.
- 2009-2012: Michael Hyman, Department of Marketing