The Basics (Electric or LDC)
Practical regulatory training for the electric or natural gas local distribution (LDC) industries
- Date: Oct. 10-14, 2016
- Brochure: The Basics: Electric or LDC Updated July 26, 2016
- Date: May 22-26, 2017
- Brochure: TBA
Interstate Pipeline Basics
The basics of FERC ratemaking for interstate pipelines.
This course will be held once in 2016:
- Date: Oct. 10-13, 2016
- Brochure: Pipeline: Oct. 10-13, 2016 Updated Aug. 3, 2016
- Sheraton Uptown Hotel, Albuquerque, NM
All materials for the pipeline course will be provided in electronic format. If you have any questions/concerns about bringing a laptop, please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 575.646.4876.
Registration and Payment Options:
- Online: Payment options are credit card, check/money order, or we can invoice your organization.
- Fax, phone or email: Fill out the enrollment form on the last page of the program brochure. Follow the instructions on the form for a preferred payment option.
Room block Registration Deadline: Sept. 21, 2016
- Room block reservations: Sheraton Uptown Hotel
- Or call central reservations at 1.800.325.3535 and mention the NMSU Public Utility Basics