Contact. Jeanette Walter: email@example.com or 575.649.4812.
Current Issues: April 23-26, 2017
Industry leaders and commissioners discuss issues facing the electric, natural gas, water, and telecommunications industries.
Brochure: Available Jan. 2017
Location: Santa Fe, NM
EARLY REGISTRATION discounts end: TBA
- Online: Payment options are credit card, check/money order, or we can invoice your organization.
- Fax, phone or email: Fill out the enrollment form on the last page of the program brochure. Follow the instructions on the form for a preferred payment option.
- Click the “Register Now” link above.
- Chose the registration category: Current Issues [YEAR] Guest Speaker/Responder ($0.00).
- Press “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Guest speakers/responders will be sent a formal confirmation from the CPU staff.
Deadline: TBA for room block special rate.
- Room block reservation: TBA
Current Issues Attendees: Spring 2017
List will be provided and updated as attendees begin registering in 2017.