NMSU’s MBA is accredited by AACSB-International, placing it among the top business programs in the world.
Our AACSB accreditation gives you an edge. It’s your assurance that we deliver a quality education and that you will receive top value for your education dollars.
The AACSB accreditation process requires rigorous review of the currency and expertise of faculty members in their areas of instruction.
Our MBA faculty members’ instruction is made more relevant by their continued consultation with business and governmental organizations and the publication of their scholarly research in academic and mainstream media outlets.
Convenience in Delivery
Courses in the on campus program are taught in the evening with some courses available online.
- Evening courses make our program accessible to full- and part-time students.
- The 36-hour degree requirements are typically completed in 2 to 3 years by working professionals attending the program on a part-time basis (6-9 hours per term).
- Students may begin the program on the Las Cruces campus in any term (fall, spring or summer) and will typically conclude with the capstone courses in the summer 15 to 24 months later.
The program is also available in an online format with some synchronous delivery online in the evenings. The synchronous component promotes interaction between students and faculty members and among students.
NMSU respects the unique needs of working professionals who seek to advance their education.
- We also offer the MBA Program in an online format with a synchronous component which allows interaction between students and faculty.
- Classes include a mix of face-to-face and online delivery formats, with face-to-face class meetings typically held in the evenings.
- Every student will have substantial and meaningful interaction with NMSU faculty.
The MBA is a professional program designed to provide students with a solid background in business practices and the problem-solving and people skills needed to be successful leaders in the global business environment.
The curriculum prepares students for administrative and managerial positions in a wide variety of organizations, both private and governmental.
Because currency demands frequent updates in our standards and curriculum, we encourage you to explore our website for more detailed information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.