Qualifying NMSU undergraduate business students may complete four MBA courses while they are still undergraduates and may count those courses toward both their undergraduate degree and the MBA.
Qualifications. Juniors with a minimum of 3.75 cumulative GPA and Seniors with a minimum of 3.50 cumulative GPA may participate in this program if they have completed the following courses with grades of B or higher:
- ACCT 2110, Principles of Accounting I (formerly ACCT 221)
- ACCT 2120, Principles of Accounting II (formerly ACCT 222)
- ECON 2110G, Macroeconomic Principles (formerly ECON 251G)
- BFIN 341, Financial Analysis and Markets (formerly FIN 341)
- MATH 1430G, Applications of Calculus I (formerly MATH 142G)
- MATH 1350G, Statistics (formerly STAT 251G/ A STAT 251G) or equivalent
Eligible Courses. Students may take any 4 of following courses to count for both the MBA degree and as the required courses to meet their upper division course and MBA course. BLAW 502 can count for BLAW 316 and MBA course.
- ACCT 503 upper division elective course and MBA course
- BCIS 502 upper division elective course and MBA course
- ECON 503 upper division course (or UD ECON elective) and MBA course
- BLAW 502 can count for BLAW 316 and MBA course
- FIN 503 can count as FIN elective under major and MBA course
- MGMT 502 can count as MGMT elective under major and MBA course
- MGMT 503 can count as MGMT elective under major and MBA course
- MKTG 503 can count as MKTG elective under major and MBA course
- MBA Elective approved elective course for the MBA listed MBA webpage
Interested students may complete the required application for the program by contacting the MBA advisor at email@example.com or 575-646-8003.
Master’s Accelerated Program
Master’s Accelerated Form
FOR Departments and students taking part in the Master’s Accelerated Program
PURPOSE prospective students will work with the department of prospective Graduate Program to receive advising and complete the Master’s Accelerated Program Form
For more information about the MBA program, visit https://business.nmsu.edu/academics/graduate-programs/mba.