- Fall 2017-Fall 2021: Yu-Feng (Winnie) Lee (EASIB)
- 2013-2017: Hari Sankaran (FIN)
- 2009-2012: Michael Hyman (MKTG)
Established in 2006 by Stan Fulton to honor outstanding faculty achievement and/or for recruiting and retaining distinguished faculty in the College of Business. The intent of the Chair is to enhance the University’s leadership, reputation, academic programs, outreach, and/or research in any of the fields and/or disciplines represented in the College. May be awarded to an Associate or Full Professor in any of the College’s academic departments who meets all or some of the following qualifications:
- Has made outstanding research, teaching, and/or public service contributions that are widely recognized regionally, nationally, or internationally, as appropriate.
- Has made significant contributions in his/her field of study.
- Is an active and contributing member in the New Mexico State University system, and in community or professional organizations.
- Has shown a history of and has the expertise necessary for mentoring junior faculty in the College in the pursuit of activities relevant to the college’s mission.