- Hossack, B.R., W.R. Gould (ASTAT/EASIB), D.A. Patla, E. Muths, R. Daley, K. Legg, and P.S. Corn.. Trends in Rocky Mountain Amphibians and the Role of Beaver as a Keystone Species.
- Charlotte C. Gard (ASTAT/EASIB), Erin J. Aiello Bowles, Diana L. Miglioretti, Stephen H. Taplin (MD), and Carolyn M. Rutter.. Misclassification of Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS) Mammographic Density and Implications for Breast Density Reporting Legislation.
College of Business award instituted in 2011 to promote and reward faculty publication in peer reviewed journal articles, and demonstrate support and value for the role of scholarship in our college mission.
Around March of each year, faculty voluntarily submit the citation and abstract for their single best research work published in the preceding calendar year. All tenured, tenure-track and college faculty vote on the article(s) that, per individual taste, are exemplary of the college research mission. Typically two to four awards are granted annually; the award carries a monetary gift subject to continued funding availability.
Honorees receive their awards at the Fall Convocation each year.
- Thomas G. Pittz and Terry Adler (MGT). Entrepreneurial piracy through strategic deception: The “make, buy, or steal” decision.
- James W. Pitman, James W. Cain III, Stewart G. Liley, William R. Gould (ASTAT/EASIB), Nicole T. Quintana, and Warren B. Ballard. Post Parturition Habitat Selection by Elk Calves and Adult Female Elk in New Mexico.
- Carlo Mora (ACCT-IS). Cross-cultural influences on e-value creation in supply chains.
- Ling (Alice) Jiang, Zhilin Yang, and Minjoon Jun (MGT). Measuring consumer perceptions of online shopping convenience
- Collin Payne, Michael R. Hyman, Mihai Niculescu, and Bruce A. Huhmann (all MKTG). Anthropomorphic Responses to New-to-Market Logos
- Colleen A. Caldwell, Gerald Z. Jacobi, Michael C. Anderson, Robert R. Parmenter, Jeanine McGann, William R. Gould (ASTAT/EASIB), Robert DuBey, and M. Donna Jacobi. Prescribed-Fire Effects on an Aquatic Community of a Southwest Montane Grassland System
- Mingming Pan, Benjamin Widner, and Carl E. Enomoto (all EASIB). Growth and Crime in Contiguous States Of Mexico.
- Maria E. De Boyrie (FIN), Ivelina Pavlova, and A. M. Parhizgari. Price Discovery in Currency Markets: Evidence from Three Emerging Markets.
- Liu Cong, Chen Dong, Zhang Yan, Li Chenxi, Hu Gaiqin, and J. Tim Query (FIN). Considerations of a Gold-Denominated Life Insurance Policy.
- Michael R. Hyman (MKTG) and Jeremy J. Sierra. Adjusting Self-reported Attitudinal Data for Mischievous Respondents.
- Violeta Díaz (FIN). The Effect of Liberalization on Banking Efficiency: Evidence from Mexico.
- Gavin Clarkson (FIN) and Jim Sebenius. Leveraging Tribal Sovereignty for Economic Opportunity: A Strategic Negotiations Perspective.
- Risa Kumazawa and J. Tim Query (FIN). Examining the impact of issuing driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants and other socioeconomic factors on the percentage of uninsured motorists.
- Benjamin Widner (EASIB), Manuel L. Reyes-Loya, and Carl Enomoto (EASIB). Crimes and violence in Mexico: Evidence from panel data.
- Harikumar Sankaran (FIN), Manish Saxena, and Christopher Erickson (EASIB). Average conditional volatility: A measure of systemic risk for commercial banks.
- Steven M. Elias (MGT) and Rakesh Mittal. The importance of supervisor support for a change initiative: An analysis of job satisfaction and involvement.
- Rich Fortin, Gerson M. Goldberg, and Greg Roth (all FIN). Bank risk taking at the onset of the current banking crisis.
- Shaohan Cai, Minjoon Jun (MGT), and Zhilin Yang. Implementing supply chain information integration in China: The role of institutional forces and trust.
- Risa Kumazawa, J. Tim Query (FIN), and Mark A. Yanochik. A real-options approach to post-hurricane loss valuation of damaged property: Rebuild or repair?
- Arash Azadegan (MGT) and K. Dooley. Supplier innovativeness, organizational learning styles and manufacturer performance: An empirical assessment.