- 2017-2018: Adela Castro, Lucy Soliz, Cindy Blume
- 2016-2017: Veronica Bicknell, Josh Salmon, Angie Salido
- 2015-2016: Adela Castro, Karen Melendrez, Lori Nuñez
- 2014-2015: Yvonne Mendoza, Veronica Bicknell, Josh Salmon
- 2013-2014: Yolanda Sanchez, Doris Rios, Justine Adkisson
- 2012-2013: Nate Whitten, Carol Corley, Gena Bermudez
- 2011-2012: Patti Benzie, Yvonne Mendoza, Paul Hamilton
- 2010-2011: Yolanda Sanchez, Doris Rios, Kathy Crawford
- 2009-2010: Nate Whitten, Carol Corley, Justine Adkisson
- 2008-2009: Leona Silva, Yvonne Mendoza, Paul Hamilton
- 2007-2008: Yolanda Sanchez, Virginia Espinoza, Kathy Crawford
- 2006-2007: Pam Speer, Renee Brown, Justine Adkisson
- 2005-2006: Paul Hamilton, Virginia Espinoza, Cheri Coffelt
- 2004-2005: Justine Adkisson
- 2003-2004: Cheri Coffelt
- 2002-2003: Justine Adkisson
- 2001-2002: Becky Ordunez
- 2000-2001: Mary Hickman
- 1999-2000: Rosemary M. Byrum
- 1998-1999: Lorna Davis
- 1997-1998: Nancy Shelley
- 1996-1997: Beatriz Delgadillo
- 1995-1996: Tommie E. Kemp
- 1994-1995: Shirley Austin
- 1993-1994: Carolyn Hogge
- 1992-1993: Rosemary M. Byrum, Celina Talamantes
- 1991-1992: Romelia A. Eres
- 1990-1991: Eva Winans, Jill M. Ketchum
- 1989-1990: Tommie E. Kemp
- 1988-1989: Kathy Black
- 1987-1988: Carolyn Fowler
- 1986-1987: Pam Speer
- 1985-1986: Eva Winans
- 1984-1985: Erlinda Portillo
- 1983-1984: Romelia A. Eres
- 1982-1983: Rosemary M. Byrum
College of Business staff award (split to three awards in 2005) honoring staff members in an academic department, dean’s office, and a professional staff member for outstanding service. Award is based on total ranked scores from college employee votes. Presented annually.
Eligibility: All regular full- and part-time exempt and non-exempt employees, except award recipients from the previous year. Award nominees must have worked for the college at least 1 full year prior to nomination.
- Outstanding service to students, staff, faculty visitors and university clientele.
- Excellence in performing job skills.
- On-the-job initiative contributing to the effectiveness of the unit.
- Willingness to assist beyond normal expectations.
- Contributions toward good working relationships between units in the college and university.
- Consistent cooperation and helpfulness.
- Dedication to the job and university.