- 2013-2014: Charlotte Gard (ASTAT/EASIB)
- 2009-2010: Yu-Feng “Winnie” Lee (EASIB)
- 2005-2006: Russell Calk (ACCT/IS)
- 2002-2003: Kevin McNelis (ACCT/IS)
- 2001-2002: Jennifer Kreie (ACCT/IS)
- 1998-1999: Sam Gray (MGT)
- 1996-1997: Larry Tunnell (ACCT/IS)
- 1994-1995: Cindy Seipel (ACCT/IS)
- 1993-1994: Elise (Pookie) Sautter (MKTG)
- 1992-1993: Nancy Oretskin (FIN)
- 1986-1987: Carl Enomoto (EASIB)
NMSU award named for Patricia Christmore, former accounting department head, the annual award recognizes and rewards superb junior faculty members for excellence in teaching.
Eligibility: Full-time, tenure-track faculty on the main campus; previous recipients ineligible for the succeeding 4 academic years.