- 2016-2017: Alena Kostyk, PhD Student, Marketing
- 2014-2015: Thomas Pittz, PhD Student, Management
- 2013-2014: Francisca Reyes, DED Student, EASIB
- 2012: Rakesh Mittal, PhD Student, Management
- 2011: Long Pham, PhD Student, Management
- 2010: Ismaiel Abuamoud, DED Student, EASIB
- 2009: Anh Nguyen, MA-Econ Student, Spring 2009, EASIB; MBA Student, Fall 2010, MBA Program
- 2008: Yam B. Limbu, PhD Student, Marketing
Annual stipend awarded to advance the participation of COB graduate students and faculty in scholarly research activities. The award is intended to be applied toward efforts that facilitate the graduate student’s or faculty member’s program of business research.
Graduate student applicants must be enrolled as a graduate student of the College of Business, and funds may be requested only for research related activities that occur during her/his graduate program.