Two sections of this new class will be offered in Spring 2013:
- BCIS 122 Section 1 will be face-to-face
- BCIS 122 Section 2 will be online
Have you ever…
- Wondered what computer programming is all about?
- Wanted an easy way to learn and apply the fundamentals of programming?
- Wanted a formal introduction to logical and algorithmic thinking?
- Wanted to explore the powerful capabilities of languages such as Java/C#?
If so, BCIS 122 is for you!!
It’s a beginner’s class where you’ll:
- Make 3D movies using Alice.
- Learn how traditional programming concepts work by directing actors.
- Develop your creative potential by telling stories.
- Develop your analytical and business skills.
- Transition into “real” programming – the easy way.
- Learn Java.
- Get a feeling for what Information Systems is all about.
- AND MUCH MORE!!!