Who is my advisor?

Until you have completed your lower division requirements, you will be advised by the staff in Guthrie 109, either by a graduate assistant or one of the full-time staff members. If you wish to meet with the same person each time, you are welcome to do so. Once you complete your lower division requirements you are assigned to a faculty advisor in the department of your major. If you wish to change your faculty advisor, simply contact the department of your major and request a change.

Posted in: Advising Process