April 12, 2010 by Grace Ann Rosile
All sessions are FREE and OPEN to the NMSU Community.
The sessions are provided by NMSU students in the Management 333, Management Training and Development, class.
Space is limited. Sign up in advance at email@example.com indicating topic/date to be sure of getting a seat!
Please arrive early—doors close at noon, no admittance after noon!
12 noon – 1pm
- April 8, Thursday, Guthrie 201: Prepare for Graduation.
- April 13, Tuesday, Guthrie 201: Nutrition for Busy Students.
- Do you find it difficult to lead a nutritious lifestyle? Want to learn ways to improve your health? As a student you face challenges and nutrition doesn’t have to be one of them. Come join us where you will learn easy alternatives ways that benefit you and your budget!
- April 15, Thursday, Guthrie 201: Prepare for your Job Interview.
- Do you have a job interview coming up but nervous that it will not go well? Our training will help ease your nerves by providing your with knowledge and skills for interviewing.
- April 16, Friday, Guthrie 100*: Money Management
- April 20, Tuesday, Guthrie 201: Using STAR Degree Audit
- April 22, Thursday, Guthrie 201: Managing Stress.
- A hands-on training session for understanding the causes, implications and techniques to eliminate stress.
- April 23, Friday, Guthrie 100*: Email Etiquette
- April 27, Tuesday, Guthrie 201: Using NMSU Resources
- April 29, Thursday, Guthrie 201: Dress For Success
- April 30, Friday, Guthrie 100*: Coaching Skills for Managers
*Note: Friday sessions are in GU 100; all others in GU 201.