October 7-15, 2017 – Balloon Fiesta
Natural Gas Local Distribution (LDC) Industry, or
Interstate Pipeline Industry
Practical regulatory training for the electric or natural gas local distribution (LDC) industries and FERC ratemaking for the interstate pipeline industry
October 9-13, 2017
Brochures: Available July 2017
Registration and Payment Options:
- Online: Payment options are credit card, check/money order, or we can invoice your organization.
- Fax, phone or email: Fill out the enrollment form on the last page of the program brochure. Follow the instructions on the form for a preferred payment option.
Room block Registration Deadline: September 12, 2017
- Room block reservations: CLICK HERE
- Or call central reservations at 1.800.325.3535 and mention the NMSU Public Utility Basics
May 21-25, 2018
- Practical Regulatory Training for the Electric or Natural Gas Local Distribution (“LDC”) Industries
Sheraton Uptown – Albuquerque, NM
2017 October Basics Attendees