Contact. Jeanette Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, registration inquiries, or require additional information.
Current Issues: April 5-8, 2020
Industry leaders and commissioners discuss issues facing the electric, natural gas, water, and telecommunications industries.
Available January 2020
Jeanette Walter: email@example.com or 575.649.4812.
Registration and Payment Options:
- Online: Payment options are credit card, check/money order, or we can invoice your organization.
- Fax, phone or email: Fill out the enrollment form on the last page of the program brochure. Follow the instructions on the form for a preferred payment option.
Registration instructions for Guest Speakers/Responders:
- Click the “Register Now” link above.
- Chose the registration category: Current Issues 2019 Guest Speaker/Responder ($0.00).
- Press “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Guest speakers/responders will be sent a formal confirmation from the CPU staff.
Cancellations. Cancellation requests received via email by/on TBA will be fully refunded. No refunds will be made after TBA. Substitutions can be made at any time. Send the appropriate attendee contact information to Jeanette Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions made after TBA will be processed on-site.
Eldorado Hotel Reservations
To reserve your room at the conference rate call 1.505.995.4500 and mentioning NMSU Public Utilities conference. Should you have any problems reserving a hotel room, please call Jeanette Walter at 575-649-4812.
2019 Current Issues Attendees
[table “” not found /]
Presentations will be posted after the conference subject to speaker approval.