Industry leaders and commissioners discuss issues facing the electric, natural gas, water, and telecommunications industries.
NOTE: Links in the brochure will work in Chrome or Internet Explorer browsers.
Jeanette Walter: email@example.com or 575.649.4812.
Registration and Payment Options:
- Online: Payment options are credit card, check/money order, or we can invoice your organization.
- Fax, phone or email: Fill out the enrollment form on the last page of the program brochure. Follow the instructions on the form for a preferred payment option.
Registration instructions for Guest Speakers/Responders:
- Click the “Register Now” link above.
- Chose the registration category: Current Issues  Guest Speaker/Responder ($0.00).
- Press “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Guest speakers/responders will be sent a formal confirmation from the CPU staff.
Cancellations. Cancellation requests received via email by/on TBA will be fully refunded. No refunds will be made after TBA. Substitutions can be made at any time. Send the appropriate attendee contact information to Jeanette Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions made after TBA will be processed on-site.
Link for CPU room block will be available in January 2018. Make your hotel reservation at the Eldorado Hotel.
- Room block reservation: The Eldorado Hotel special conference rate is $TBA per night, single or double. To insure the special rate, reservations should be made by TBA. Reservations can be made by calling 1.505.995.4500 and mentioning group code TBA.
2018 Current Issues Attendees