Current Issues: April 23-26, 2017
Industry leaders and commissioners discuss issues facing the electric, natural gas, water, and telecommunications industries.
Brochure. Available Jan. 2017
Location. Eldorado Hotel; Santa Fe, NM
Contact. Jeanette Walter: firstname.lastname@example.org or 575.649.4812.
Early discounts end on March 22, 2017
- Online: Payment options are credit card, check/money order, or we can invoice your organization.
- Fax, phone or email: Fill out the enrollment form on the last page of the program brochure. Follow the instructions on the form for a preferred payment option.
- Click the “Register Now” link above.
- Chose the registration category: Current Issues  Guest Speaker/Responder ($0.00).
- Press “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Guest speakers/responders will be sent a formal confirmation from the CPU staff.
Cancellations. Cancellation requests received via email by/on Friday, April 14 will be fully refunded. No refunds will be made after April 14. Substitutions can be made at any time. Send the appropriate attendee contact information to Jeanette Walter at email@example.com. Substitutions made after April 19 will be processed on-site.
- Room block reservation: The Eldorado Hotel special conference rate is $196 per night, single or double. To insure the special rate, reservations should be made by March 22, 2017. Reservations can be made by calling 1.505.995.4500 and mentioning group code 170418NMSU.
- Make your reservation: Eldorado Hotel
Current Issues Attendees: Spring 2017
List will be provided and updated as attendees begin registering in 2017.