- Fischbach, Sarah. 2012. Salesperson Ethics Training Graphic Novel 3: Focus Group or Bribery?
- Peterson, Robin T. 2002. An Appraisal of the Validity of Independent Business Consultant Judgments of the Legality of Designated Actions, Services Marketing Quarterly 23, no. 4: 19-31
- Shanahan, Kevin J. and Hyman, Michael R.. 2010. Consumer Sharing of Copyrighted or Unauthorized Replications. Journal of Business Research, 63 (September-October), 1095-1102.
On April 11, 2012, Weston Smith (former CEO, HealthSouth) visited NMSU students and faculty to discuss his role in HealthSouth’s massive accounting fraud.
Modules & Cases
- Boje, David. 2016. Spice and Bath Salts Business Case: Complying with the Spirit and Intent of Drug Laws and Regulations
- Hastings, Nancy. 2012. Conflict of Interest in a State Regulatory Agency and Teaching Notes
- Hastings, Nancy. 2011. Is An Expense-Paid Fishing Trip a “Gift” or a “Bribe”? Case and Teaching Notes
- Hastings, Nancy. 2011. The Bank Executive and the Hidden Investment Account Case. Teaching Notes and Critical Thinking Table
- Ferrell, O.C., Debbie Thorne LeClair, and Linda Ferrell. 1998. The Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations: A Framework for Ethical Compliance, Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies, 17, no. 4: 353-363
- Prentice, Robert (2002). Lessons Learned in Business School, New York Times (Aug. 20)