- Boje, David M., ed. 2008. Critical Theory Ethics For Business and Public Administration, Charlotte, NC: Information Age Press
- Boje, David M., H. Hansen, and Grace Ann Rosile. 2007. From Theatrics to Metatheatre: The Enron Drama, Review of Managerial Science, 58: 63-83
- Boje, David M., Grace Ann Rosile, R. A. Durant, and J. T. Luhman. 2004. Enron Spectacle Theatrics: A Critical Dramaturgical Analysis. Organization Studies 25 (5): 751-774
- Jesser, Velma. June 1991. Integration and Future Implications of Work Ethic Values in Vocational Programs in Germany and the United States. The DFEI would like to thank Velma Jesser, Ph.D. of Las Cruces, NM, for allowing us to post her unpublished dissertation on this topic
- Lee, Yu-Feng (Winnie). 2014. Do Western Principles Influence East Asian CEOs’ Managerial Philosophy and Practices? Part 1 and Part 2
- Rosile, Grace Ann and David M. Boje. 2003. Life Imitates Art: Enron’s Epic and Tragic Narration. Management Communication Quarterly, 17 (1): 85-125
Modules & Cases
- Hastings, Nancy. 2014. Safer than Safe: Bankers Do Care About Your Money-Mini Cases and Teaching Notes
- Rosile, Grace Ann, et al. 2013. Banking Ethics: Walking the Talk or Jumping Through Hoops?
- Rosile, Grace Ann. 2010. The Ethics of Everest, Enron and My Class: A 3-Part Decision-Making Exercise
- The Open University. The Service Manager’s Dilemma. Institute of Business Ethics
Password required. Contact Bruce Huhmann for assistance.
Lehman Brothers Case:
- Corkery, Michael. March 20, 2010. Lehman Case Discussion
- Lehman Case Whistleblowers Letter
- Lehman Case Insider Letter Warning. The Wall Street Journal, March 20, 2010. WSJ homepage