Our program was created in 2004 with the primary mission to market the College of Business. We help our college achieve its goals in communication, education, development, and student recruitment and retention.
Being an Ambassador is a leadership opportunity and a privilege that requires enthusiasm, commitment, knowledge and a belief in the value and work of our College.
- Be a full-time student.
- Be a College of Business major.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7.
- Have completed 3 semesters of university study and at least 1 semester in the College of Business.
- Conduct themselves in a highly ethical and professional manner.
- Entertain a high opinion of New Mexico State and the College of Business.
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy representing your college, campus and community!
Apply to be a COB Student Ambassador.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2021 by 5:00 PM
- Ambassador Application Spring 2021