DED Financial Assistance

College of Business

Graduate Assistantships. Students in residence may be eligible to receive financial aid in the form of graduate teaching and research assistantships. Graduate assistants will assist the faculty with research and/or teaching and may work on other projects depending on the source of the assistantship funds. Assistantship funding is limited; admission to the program does not imply or guarantee funding.

Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP). Students of some western states may be eligible for in-state tuition through   WRGP .


Get tuition, fees, tax credit information, etc., for the Las Cruces campus at NMSU’s   University Accounts Receivable webpage.

Non-resident students should contact the   Graduate School  for information on attaining residential status.

Information on student loans, work-study, and other types of financial assistance is available from the University’s   Financial Aid Office .